L'Oreal Infallable 24-Hour eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever finished one of these? I've used Iced Latte in some form or fashion, everyday since they first came out and you can't even tell. It NEVER goes away! I'm feeling like I'll be willing these to family when I die.

LOL!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone ever finished one of these? I've used Iced Latte in some form or fashion, everyday since they first came out and you can't even tell. It NEVER goes away! I'm feeling like I'll be willing these to family when I die.

LOL

They are really pigmented and I always just wipe it once and dab it on

Pair them with shimmer cubeS from The Body Shop, I guess they'll last for 3 centuries.

LOL! Not yet.

I got Liquid Diamond recently, and it's my new favorite of the Infallible eye shadows.  It really works well with the matte shade Sultry Smoke, IMO.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Liquid Diamond recently, and it's my new favorite of the Infallible eye shadows.  It really works well with the matte shade Sultry Smoke, IMO.

That's soooo pretty!

I LOVE these shadows. I have the shade bronzed taupe and it is the most perfect, versatile, long lasting, smooth, creamy and pigmented color. I cannot rave ENOUGH on how much I <3 these shadows.

Latest posts

Back