Let's talk eye creams!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tanrenden /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am asian, and i have been searching for ways to make my eyes look bigger and ran across some information that says that the dark ring around your iris, called the limbal ring, is supposed to make your eyes look bigger when the limbal ring is thicker and apparantly people with thicker limbal rings are viewed as younger looking than people with no or little limbal rings.   After even further research, I found out about a company called Ophthoglow who says they can permanently implant a thicker limbal ring on anybody.  Has anyone heard of this or done it?  I want to know if it is safe.
That does not sound like a good idea to me.

You have to choose the best of them, Sometime the product is really good but it doesn't suits your skin and sometimes any cream which has a average ratings but it works on your skin really well..so the point is try to find out the review site where they having a large range of product reviews...

The following site is currently having reviews of 15 best eye creams, you can have a look.But think a lot before you made a decision.

Link deleted per Terms of Service.

The feeling is mutual. I've also feel sad because of dark circles under eye. Luckily one of my friends share to me vanishee from Lora bay product. The product was good. Its like a magic to get rid my dark circles under eyes.

Latest posts

Back