I'm Proud of me now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am proud that i have found a way to juggle school and having a boyfriend.
I am also proud that I am actually thinking of quitting smoking. Actually devised a plan and everything.

tobacco or mj?

I am going to work today and I really dont feel like it.

I did some laundry (there is still a ton more to do but I did some )

yesterday I cooked something that wasnt microwavable.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif tobacco or mj? tobacco. but you see when I smoke mj i tend to smoke tobacco so..it would be nice to quit tobacco. but eventually i am going to have to quit mj too. there is a positive correlation between the smoking mj and the amount of tobacco i smoke.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif tobacco. but you see when I smoke mj i tend to smoke tobacco so..it would be nice to quit tobacco. but eventually i am going to have to quit mj too. there is a positive correlation between the smoking mj and the amount of tobacco i smoke. lol i see what you mean Newport + L=
satisfied.gif
i'm proud today because I just got a lightbulb genius idea for my art portfolio...since i'm planning on attending art school

I'm proud that I got all 4 loads of wash done and folded last night and am in the process of putting it all away. ugh!

I have a good fire going in our wood stove to save on some money. We haven't used any oil yet this winter!!
smile.gif

I'm proud that I'll get to go to work this weekend with my hubby and work on HIS cars for the auction and then get to watch them go through on Monday night.

I'm proud of my 4 year old son for making some really great letter "H's" today. Nothing more proud than seeing your babies get excited over learning something you are teaching them! My 2 year old was even trying!

I'm going to make pieces for paper turkey's for my kids to make when they wake up from nap to hang on the fridge.

I have alot of things I'm proud of today.

I'm proud that I worked out, even though I was feeling down today.

I'm proud that I cleaned the house, even though there have been major 'chore wars' with my inlaws (who we are living with 'till we move into our new place).

I'm proud I didn't yell at anyone for not cleaning up after themselves (I'm too much of a neat freak).

I'm proud that I haven't blown all my checks completely away... at least saving something!

Latest posts

Back