I think its time to let it go

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think your the only MAC lover i know...who ACTUALLY uses her MAC and doesnt just buy it for viewing pleasure!! LOL!!! ok im TOTALLY guilty of this!! LOL!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think your the only MAC lover i know...who ACTUALLY uses her MAC and doesnt just buy it for viewing pleasure!! LOL!!! ok im TOTALLY guilty of this!! LOL!! I only view my Meadowland... I use the rest... Eventually LOL!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well this one I use sort of like a finishing powder so I use it every day. I compare it to the other MSFs that I have and those look like they are barely touched. What is MSF, exactly? I always thought it WAS finishing powder.

MSF can be a finishing powder, but a makeup artist used it also as a highlighter on top of my cheeks(can't remember which one though).

sorry Mari
frown.gif
, at least you have some backup. and i agree with another post, you can save it for B2M.

I'm sorry that your loved MSF got finished now. It's great that you have a backup though.

Im dying to finish my natural msf! lol I use it everyday too and i think im half way done.

Don't we hate when we hit the pan....sorry for your loss.

But say helleaux to your new little friend! (Open the back up girl!)

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif MSF can be a finishing powder, but a makeup artist used it also as a highlighter on top of my cheeks(can't remember which one though). sorry Mari
frown.gif
, at least you have some backup. and i agree with another post, you can save it for B2M.

I see.

Originally Posted by Sreyomac /img/forum/go_quote.gif awe... so sorry for your loss!
What is B2M?

B2M is MAC's Back2MAC program. Click here to find out more about it.

haha, sorry for your loss. I get ecstatically happy if i finish something to the last drop/ particle
smile.gif
gives me the great sense of satisfaction
biggrin.gif

LOL Marisol!! All you guys are funny! I'd say it's empty enough. Won't get any emptier!

i say congrats to you girl for hitting the pan, you do have a backup..lol

Latest posts

Back