• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Silver Plated Heart Pendant or Earrings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

weird. i got my necklace last week and i just got a shipment email with a ups tracking number in my email. i checked the number out thinking maybe it'll just say 'delivered' but it hasn't even updated yet. weird. anyone else get this? i wonder if this is an error or i'm getting another one? I think the one i got last week was USPS and just in an envelope. hmmmm.
I didnt even get a shipping email!

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

weird. i got my necklace last week and i just got a shipment email with a ups tracking number in my email. i checked the number out thinking maybe it'll just say 'delivered' but it hasn't even updated yet. weird. anyone else get this? i wonder if this is an error or i'm getting another one? I think the one i got last week was USPS and just in an envelope. hmmmm.
This is exactly what happened to me...I really DO NOT want another lol, so I'm hoping it was just an error.

I got two emails with shipping notices in them, yesterday. I thought it was a glitch and didn't check the numbers to see if they were the same. Yeah, I just checked and the numbers are the same. I think they are just sending two emails.

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got my necklace today
Me too! It will make a cute stocking stuffer.

Weird...now today I came home to find the earrings! Don't be surprised if you do get both.

I got the necklace in the mail yesterday and the earrings in the mail today! I also got a shipping notice today for the free white topaz sterling silver earrings that they gave out earlier this week. Their site is definitely a good one to keep an eye on!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the necklace in the mail yesterday and the earrings in the mail today! I also got a shipping notice today for the free white topaz sterling silver earrings that they gave out earlier this week. Their site is definitely a good one to keep an eye on!
Wait....did you sign up for all 3 of these ?

I got the necklace. Then about a week later got the SS earrings, and I for sure only signed up for the one thing . (the necklace)

I just got the earrings as well. They look pretty decent, much better than the necklace chain. Will be interesting to see how they hold up to a lot of use.

Back