FOTD - November 27th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
27eyes2-1.jpg
27face2-1.jpg

27eye.jpg
27eyes-1.jpg

yellow under brow - meow cosmetics cheetah

e/s - fyrinnae snowbunny, a green shade from meow (sorry forgot the name)

foundation - southern magnolia minerals

cheeks - cherry by meowand kittykat bronzer also meow

lips - sue devitt

primer used before foundation - smashbox photo light

very pretty!!! I`ve noticed that you are always choosing the very beautiful color combinations for e/s
smile.gif

thanks igor

i can't do dark colors because i have very bad, dark eye circles. so i try to stick to paler or vibrant colors to hide the fact that i have panda eyes.

I love it. Those colours look stunning on you, and I really like the way you applied them.

i have small eyes and a non- existent double eye lid.i was very bad at eye mu application until about a year ago.i hated putting on any kind of makeup because i felt it wouldn't hold.

however, when i visited some mu forums, i was so inspired i started investing in lots of mmu and before long i was experimenting like crazy. this yellow, green and purple combination is the result of a recent experiment. i really like the results too. the colors are pastel-y but they remain quite bright. but i think this time my cheek color is too peachy. do you think it clashes?

i have medium skin that tends to be on the dry side.

I like the peachiness, but I can see how you might think it clashes.. it suits your skin colour but maybe is too strong with the pastel colours?

I think you can get away with it

Hi everyone

my fotd is

Revlon color stay foundation in sand beige

e/s revlon color stay sultry smoke

mascara is maybelline define a lash

lips rimmel vinayl gloss in demure

thanks pinky

omg, i love this gloss, i bought five of the same color, so i dont run out

its pretty

also another color is read my lips, a nude shimmer one

voodoo - Nice and soft colors!

Athena - Gorgeous, as always!
biggrin.gif
You should do a closed-eye shot.
wink.gif

I have FOUR different colors of pink on my eyes today (not including the highlight color), and there is SO little difference between them! It kinda irks me because they look quite different in the pots. (I've put links in the names below if you want to go see what I mean.)

Anyway, I really like how this turned out today, despite the sameness of the pinkies. Oh, and I don't know WTF happened with my left eyebrow. I guess I over-plucked the end of it sometime not too long ago or something. I wish it would hurry and grow back! LOL. I look weird.

all M*A*D Minerals unless specified

FACE:

primer - MAC Prep + Prime Skin, Fyrinnae Rice Powder

concealer - Medium

foundations - Natural Medium and Natural Medium Tan

finisher - Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

contour - Merle Norman SunSense Bronzing Powder in Copper

blush - Fyrinnae: Mesmerize

highligh - Diamond

EYES:

UDPP, sealant

e/s - Coralee - inner lid

e/s - Alyssa - outer lid

e/s - Paparazzi - crease

e/s - Desert Rose - outer v, outer crease

e/s - Halo - highlight

e/l - Merlot - upper and lower lashlines wet

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde, Prestige Browliner in Blond

mascara - Maybelline Sky High Curves in Very Black

LIPS:

l/g - Wet 'N Wild MegaSlicks: 564A Cherish

226082476-M.jpg

226082404-M.jpg

226082329-M.jpg

226082368-M.jpg

226082495-M.jpg

226082525-M.jpg

226082579-M.jpg

226082599-M.jpg

226082671-M.jpg

T'anks fer lookin'!

226082436-M.jpg

DIAGRAM:

226084081-M.jpg

Gallery Link: Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

Voodo ~ I like the color combo, looks pretty.

Athena ~ I love the hair so much, it looks amazing. I also love the eyes and lips, gorgeous.

Entipy ~ Pretty in pink, girl. It really looks pretty.

voodoomary beautifull combo

athena....loving the blues..makes your eyes look so big ( i like that)

entipy..loving the pinks. make you look so cute

Originally Posted by MakeUpbyAthena /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow entipy, i love those pinksi can see a diff in the colours

Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy ~ Pink looks great! Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy ~ Pretty in pink, girl. It really looks pretty. Thanks so much, Bexy! I started to title this look something from "Pretty In Pink," but I changed my mind. LOL.

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy..loving the pinks. make you look so cute Thank you, emih! That's what my husband kept saying this morning. "CUTE!!!!" LOL

Latest posts

Back