FOTD November 26th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning work today ladies, I am generally impressed by everybody and the choice of color.

VoodooMary, I thought the black and red combo was so beautiful, it looked just right on against your dainty/delicate features.

Celly, I wish I could have seen more of the colors that you used, the picture is still cute though.

Emih, very lovely combination of colors used! One of my favorite duos is violet and pink, and you took it a little bit stronger, I love it!

Cmoksia, you also look very feminine and smooth as always. I just love the way your applications always turn out. You know you were one of my early favorites way back when I first joined MuT.

Entipy, bold colors, per usual. You have a very unique sense of colors, combinations and application. I will say that you do have some pretty eye-catching FOTDs.

Everyone looks so pretty
smile.gif

utmostrose- i'm sorry, i can't remember offhand now the names of the colors i used.

lets see.. the dark colors u see on the upper lid are evening fog, frostblade and mirrors from fyrinnae. the inner eye color is kitten in heels. mirrors has a bluish effect on my skin altho when i bought it, i thot it would be silvery.

entipy= i have loki and valhala too. but both look so different on me! loki looks dark orange on me.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stunning work today ladies, I am generally impressed by everybody and the choice of color.
VoodooMary, I thought the black and red combo was so beautiful, it looked just right on against your dainty/delicate features.

Celly, I wish I could have seen more of the colors that you used, the picture is still cute though.

Emih, very lovely combination of colors used! One of my favorite duos is violet and pink, and you took it a little bit stronger, I love it!

Cmoksia, you also look very feminine and smooth as always. I just love the way your applications always turn out. You know you were one of my early favorites way back when I first joined MuT.

Entipy, bold colors, per usual. You have a very unique sense of colors, combinations and application. I will say that you do have some pretty eye-catching FOTDs.

aww.. really? thank you soo much
laughing.gif
:*

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy try to extend the colour more on your upper eyelid....just do the same but use also your upper eyelid to see the color more. i hope it works out.

Do you mean extend the color up past my crease more, so it's visible with my eyes open?

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, bold colors, per usual. You have a very unique sense of colors, combinations and application. I will say that you do have some pretty eye-catching FOTDs. Thanks! I think...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo_mary /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy= i have loki and valhala too. but both look so different on me! loki looks dark orange on me. Isn't it weird how that happens??

Latest posts

Back