Coconutbaycosmetics - Another Wonderful MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my free samples and got them today~~havent tried them yet, will tomorrow~~

I got my sample super fast!!! less than a week and I'm in Canada....I'm going to try them tommorrow.......I'll update then.

still waiting for my samples.
smile.gif

some lady said that SM is MONAVE. I dont think so becouse the MONAVE foundation is much heavyer than SM.

if I have the SM products.. do I need to try the CMM?

I tried my samples this morning....I thought they were pretty good, colour was great and it had good coverage... I feel better coverage than most MMU that I have tried but not heavy at all, not much along the lines of oily break through and it stayed put, no itchiness......

I still prefer Monave b/c I like heavy coverage as long as their customer service cooperates!

I just got their samples. I'm shocked while I got them for free without paying for the shipping !!!! I need to try them out, it seems they may be a good color match.

I ceretainly have to much MMU at home. I have to think in the morning which foundation to use.

Girls how can I see the international shipping rates in the site? I cannot find it anywhere. They do ship internationally right??

I ordered the free samples, haven't gotten them yet, i think it's only been a week and a half though.

I got my samples this week in the mail. I got 5 foundation and 1 finishing powder (transculent). These are in baggies.

I tried the #2 foundation today. I used it first as a concealer. It does not conceal well; just not heavy enough.

I applied one coat with my kabuki as a foundation. Good colour match for me. I would say coverage is light to medium.

I will try the finishing powder and review.

UPDATE: I wore the foundation again. OK match; light coverage. It is good for oily skin and feels quite light. I will keep it in mind for warmer weather. I have Lumiere VV and Jenulence Foundation Concealer forumla that work well for me.

Latest posts

Back