Best eye cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarafina's Green Tea Eye Gel - it has really really helped my dark circles (bad - the hereditary kind), plus puffiness and fine lines. And given that you can get five Sarafina samples for 4$ (Bill makes no bad products, trust me), and my sample lasted for a month, that's not too shabby. My full size is one ounce and cost 17$ US, and will last a really long time - you only need about half a pump to do both eyes.

I am in love with La Prairie's Skin Caviar Eye Lift Cream. It has totally smoothed my eyes which were showing the early stages of aging. It brightens and moisturizes without being too heavy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. That being said, my former favorite eye cream was Chanel's cream/gel; that was when puffiness was my main concern.

Originally Posted by priya82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use castor oil at night just around the eye area and it helps. how do you use castor oil ?do you apply it on lower eyelid and upper eyelid?is it helpful for finelines or pufiness

Originally Posted by EYE /img/forum/go_quote.gif how do you use castor oil ?do you apply it on lower eyelid and upper eyelid?is it helpful for finelines or pufiness apply just a bit on your eye area -lower, upper lid, you can also apply a tiny bit on your lashes- and dab gently with your finger. it helps with fine lines. for puffiness i trust my gel from clarins.

an eye mask (even cammomille tea bags) and an collagen filler (you can buy a 'store brand' like cvs if your short on cash)...

works wonders.

Kiwi slices or raw potatoes work well on dark circles and bags and so does Benifit Eyecon.

Originally Posted by mrkitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair same.

Latest posts

Back