Benefit Powder Pop!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kelly, is the whole container bigger than the individual containers on a whole? Like maybe a longer/winder container? Or is the whole thing the exact same size as one individual powder? I know I sound confusing... I was just wondering though. I think I understand what you are asking. It is larger than a single Benefit powder. It's not too big to carry in your purse though.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I understand what you are asking. It is larger than a single Benefit powder. It's not too big to carry in your purse though. Thanks! I can't make my mind up, because I have Dallas already and I'm out of Dandelion... and wanted to get Hoola. So I didn't know if I should get an idividual Dandelion and Hoola or get this set... if each one is a decent size.

Thanks! I really wanted to try all 3 of those
smile.gif

dang guys...i went out and bought it! well i orded it online...it will be here friday!!! excited

i use benefit hoola and over the top as a blusher i use dandelion which looks lovely and healthy, we have hoola/10/dandelion & dallas over here but they are quite small in a compact, if i remember rightly dallas is sort of a mix between hoola & dandelion, hoola obviously gives a bronze look and dandelion is a rose petal look

i've always though Dandelion was a very pretty color. would it show up on light-medium and medium skin?

also how is the brush?

I have dandelion and it doesn't really show up on my skin, but does give a bit of a glow! Still like it though. I have medium skin (I think? Pic in profile Im the one with glasses lol). Pity I already spent loads of money on all three powders
frown.gif
Oh well at least I have stock for years to come lol.

Originally Posted by mimichaton206 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have dandelion and it doesn't really show up on my skin, but does give a bit of a glow! Still like it though. I have medium skin (I think? Pic in profile Im the one with glasses lol). Pity I already spent loads of money on all three powders
frown.gif
Oh well at least I have stock for years to come lol. thanks!

Latest posts

Back