about face foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which face foundation brand is best

• mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • huda beuty

• daily life forever

• Total voters
Hi, do you need help with the tone of your foundation. I'll be honest, I am just using Covergirl liquid foundation right now. Some people spend a lot of money on foundation, but what I did was experiment by buying several foundation tones and came up with the right one that I use all of the time. I thought that my skin was pretty fair, but it turns out that I am right in the middle with the tone of perfect beige in Covergirl foundation. I just went and bought several of them from the tone fair the tone buff beige. I know that's kind of the cheap way to do things, but I hate spending a lot of money on makeup. You can always go to a retail place like Sephora and find your true shade.

Hi, do you need help with the tone of your foundation. I'll be honest, I am just using Covergirl liquid foundation right now. Some people spend a lot of money on foundation, but what I did was experiment by buying several foundation tones and came up with the right one that I use all of the time. I thought that my skin was pretty fair, but it turns out that I am right in the middle with the tone of perfect beige in Covergirl foundation. I just went and bought several of them from the tone fair the tone buff beige. I know that's kind of the cheap way to do things, but I hate spending a lot of money on makeup. You can always go to a retail place like Sephora and find your true shade.

We mix several foundation brands, shades when doing make-up / camera tests to find the right one. It's definitely not the cheap way of doing things, as you mentioned buying make-up is ex.pen.sive! Even with our pro discounts, it still adds up very quickly.

For us it's about the lighting, so when we do our make-up tests, we might have to either warm up or cool down a skin tone.

Here are some examples of shades that we mix to match skin tones. (For legal reasons, I am prohibited from posting pictures of actors on-line).

Cory2.JPG

This one seems counter-intuitive, as the shades are quite different, yet it worked.
Liam1.JPG

Liam2.JPG

Different brands...
Seb1.JPG

Mina.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back