MAC product returns after more than 30 days?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would depend on the store...they have diff policy, try to check what's written in the receipt or better try to call that particular store. Few months ago i exchange some items and they accept it, but not return.

depends on where you bought it. at macy's, nordies, online, or at the store. so it depends on the store's return policy

Where I live the period is 14 days
smile.gif

At MAC Freestanding stores like mine, we are NOT allowed to process a return if someone doesn't have a receipt and/or if it has been more than 30 days.

If you don't have the receipt or it has been more than 30 days there is literally nothing we can do for you in the store, but all MAC Stores SHOULD be referring you to the 1-800 number for MAC Global Communications. They should be able to help you out and either do a refund or exchange if you can't do one in the store for some reason.

If you need the number, when I go to work on Thursday I'll write it down and post it here...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess At MAC Freestanding stores like mine, we are NOT allowed to process a return if someone doesn't have a receipt and/or if it has been more than 30 days.
If you don't have the receipt or it has been more than 30 days there is literally nothing we can do for you in the store, but all MAC Stores SHOULD be referring you to the 1-800 number for MAC Global Communications. They should be able to help you out and either do a refund or exchange if you can't do one in the store for some reason.

If you need the number, when I go to work on Thursday I'll write it down and post it here...

thanks! i ahve a reciept, it was from a freestanding store, but it's been like 45 days
frown.gif

Well I found out that you can't return or exchange products bought online ANYWHERE than online... such a pain... lol

Originally Posted by korina981 thanks! i ahve a reciept, it was from a freestanding store, but it's been like 45 days
frown.gif
I'll either post in this thread then or PM you the 800 number for Global Communications...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Well I found out that you can't return or exchange products bought online ANYWHERE than online... such a pain... lol And NOPE! You HAVE to return or exchange online stuff through ONLINE resources and not in a MAC store or counter. Also, if you went shopping at the Nordstrom MAC Counter or any other MAC Counter, you can't return or exchange anything at a MAC Store or a different MAC Counter unless it is in the same department store as the one where you bought your items.
It is a pain, but oh well...
rules.gif

Back