Fragrance similar to Tease perfume from Victorias Secret? (notes listed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I smelled of Tease from Victoria's Secret in the mall a week ago, and fell it love with it, but ended up talking myself out of getting it. Anyone know any similar fragrances to this that are more accessible? (I have a Peebles close to where I live that carries a lot of perfumes).

The top notes are:

Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple

Middle notes are:

Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia

Dry-down notes are:

Benzoin laos, vanilla, musk, praline, amber, sandalwood

Is it the Noir Tease? I'm getting search results saying Viva La Juicy is similar. I'm thinking the VS is much more affordable than Juicy. They share 7 notes; mandarin, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, and praline.

That combo sounds like something I'd like. I hope it comes in the fragrance sampler set I just ordered from them the other day.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it the Noir Tease? I'm getting search results saying Viva La Juicy is similar.

I'm thinking the VS is much more affordable than Juicy. They share 7 notes; mandarin, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, and praline.
Thanks so much! VS would definitely be more affordable at only $45, but I'm thinking Juicy may last longer because of the quality difference. Or maybe that's just what I assume and isn't right at all. Who knows. But thanks for giving me a dupe, whether it be high or low! ( :

It really is so good! It smells sweet and feminine. Not overly musky to make you smell like an older woman, and not too sweet to make you smell like a tween. It's the perfect blend! You should definitely try it. The mist is only 20 something!

Latest posts

Back