Dare To Be Thick liner - 60s style Makeup (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I used Mac Florabundance lipgloss (my new favorite) with Rimmel's Lip gloss in Rhythm over it.

Thank you!

Thank you!!!! I want it!!!!!

Wanna see if Lisa wants to share lipstick too? Hehe!

Aw, thank you!!

And I bought them for about $2.50!!! LOL!!!

WOW there are some awesome entries!!1 nice job u guys, i am gonna try to enter one too, just gotta find the time- :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />~ great work for sure girlies!

Must say some serious talent here. I dont think im gunna enter this one though just not feeling this one.. lol.. but youguys would have me beat anyways hehehe

interesting take missy! n i always do my makeup at the weirdest times,,,i tend to "give in" too lol

were on girls!!! what should we call it? ha we should start a thread....

Wow - Everyone looks soo amazingly cool! I love all the different takes - Jet's "Liza" inspired look, Aquilah's Liz Taylor as Cleopatra, MissMissy looks like an Italian film star from the 60s, then Manda (I think) looking very very Audrey Hepburn! So many wonderful interpretations! And all of you whom I've not named - I've watched this thread for a few days now, and don't remember all your names. But every single one of you is inspiring to me!

Sigh. I really need to practice with the liner, even just a skinny, plain old little tightline is a challenge to me and my eye shape.

Mwah -

-b.

THANKS TO everyone who commented on my pictures i have never had so many good things said abut my entry makes me feel really good guys.. Thanks!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back