• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sarap's Summer Swap 2014 Get To Know Me =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaraP

Put on some lipstick, you look half dead!
Reaction score
Hi there :w00t: !

First let me say thanks for taking the time to see what I'm into! Please don't fee like you need to purchase anything listed below, it's more of a guide to show what I like. I'm willing to try anything from high end to drugstore. I'd love to try your Holy Grail products too!

For reference:

I'm NC43/C5 in Mac or Tan in Tarte

I have super oily and acne prone skin (cute right :blink: )

I'm a mom and wife, in my mid 30's, from So Cal and I for all of my love of makeup, I'm a tom boy. I own a small business and almost every day is 12+ hours and I always have my face on!

My go to products:

Clinique Superprimer in Universal (great dupe for Hourglass Veil primer!! Just FYI)

Too Faced Natural Palette

Kat Von D blush in Hartagram

Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation

Mac C4 Studio Fix powder

Anastasia Dip Brow in Auburn

Urban Decay Velvet liner in Black Velvet

Maybelline One by One mascara

Lip gloss - changes daily but mostly berry/pink nudes

I'd love to try:

Nyx Butter Gloss *Edit: Butter Balm *Re Edit: I guess there isn't a balm and I did get the gloss in Ipsy (creme brulee)

Eyeliner brush tip/pen style

Oil control productsI

Bright eyeshadows (9 palettes all neutral! Ugh I sound boring :scared: !!)

Any of your favorites!

Things I don't know I "need" yet ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Edit: I hear there is a clear lip liner, UD Ozone or elf makes one too. That would be cool to try!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for participating in the swap!!

*If you want more info here ya go

Makeup: Full face...always! Even if my husband prefers me barefaced! Hey he met me this way...

Hair: I have this down, so please no hair products.

Nails:  I do my own gel nails, because I can't even make it to the car without ruining my manicure and is it just me or does nail polish take hours to dry!?! Hours!

Skincare (face/neck): I love Paula's Choice and Clinique Stay Matte Hydrator and Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peels.

Bodycare: Caldera body wash in Coconut Fig Leaf, I think heaven must smell like this.

Cruelty-free or vegan: I really want to pretend to be a good person here, but I don't think about this. Although when I see that a product is cruelty free I think "Oh good" and I make vegan food for my brother-in-law. Does this count???

What make-up items do you use every day: Um, all of it. No really, all of it!

What's one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? I don't own one brightly colored eyeshadow...I've been looking at the Urban Decay Electric palette and then went and ordered the Too Faced Chocolate bar. Duh!

What's one product can you just not get enough of? Lippies!! I have a ton but could always use one more. Right? Right!

Favorite color: Black. I know it's a shade, but I love it.

Favorite color combination? Pink and Brown.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other?  Bronze.

Why? I love that I can just slap it on my lids and look done.

Color(s) to avoid? I avoid pastels and cool tones. Really I've been avoiding most color.

Foils: Ok.

Deluxe Samples: Oh yeah!

Hair Oil: Yes.

Face Oil: Yes.

Perfume: No thanks.

Sunblock/Sunscreen: Always!

Self-tanner/tanning wipes: NO! I've spent most of my life trying not to tan.

What do you do in your spare time? I am an information sponge...I just want to know more. I spend way to much time researching just about everything. 

Favorite TV shows: So I'm about to sound scary, but I love Hannibal, American Horror Story, Bates Motel, Walking Dead, and Meet the Goldbergs. That last one was just to prove I'm not a total psycho!

Movies: Life is Beautiful, Anne of Green Gables, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Books: My hubby's a librarian so we read everything!

Hogwarts house: My family would say Slytherin.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Cool pens, I love pens that write well!

Pirates or ninjas? :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ninjas, all the way :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

Zombies: Yes! Our earthquake kit is labeled "In case of Zombie Apocalypse".

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I always love the Villians...yes, something is wrong with me. I never wanted to be a princess, but a witch or evil queen with powers, oh ya!

Birchbox isn't a box I receive, but someone asked for us to post things from the site we like. I took a look around and that's a rabbit hole I dare not go...if you want to spend some bb points on me grab me something you love and I'll be a happy girl!  :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back